Bits & Bytes
Posted by Rick on April 15, 2008
Here are some “sound bites” from Sunday’s sermon, “God’s Prescription for Revival” based on II Chronicles 7:14:
- We go to the doctor when we are sick; when we are spiritually sick, we need to go to the Great Physician.
- If we don’t go to the doctor when we are sick, it can get worse. We could actually die.
- God gives us a prescription to heal our church, or bring revival
- We must first humble ourselves; make sure we know He is God.
- We must pray. Not just mamsy-pamsy prayers, but true intercession for God to work in our lives.
- We must seek God. We can’t just want Him; we must yearn to be with God.
- We must repent. We cannot continue status quo. We must turn from our wicked ways.
- God will hear us.
- God will forgive us.
- God will heal us.
Lord, send a revival, and let it begin with me!
You can hear Sunday’s sermon by clicking here or by clicking on the player below.
To listen to Sunday evening’s sermon, “Sin in the Camp” based on Joshua 7, click here or use the player below.