Bits & Bytes
Posted by Rick on April 7, 2008
Here are some “sound bites” from yesterday’s sermon, “Return to God, based on Revelation 2:1-7:
- The church of Ephesus was doing a lot of good things.
- Many times, churches think that because they are doing good things, they are holy.
- You can do a lot of good things without the Holy Spirit; look at the world.
- Jesus accused the church of “leaving their first love”, that is, leaving Jesus.
- He told them to remember from where they fell.
- He told them to repent of leaving Him.
- He told them to return to Him.
You can listen to the sermon here or by clicking on the player below.
You can listen to yesterday evening’s sermon “Whose Church Is This, Anyway?” based on Matthew 16:13-18 here or by clicking on the player below.