Bits & Bytes
Posted by Rick on June 16, 2008
Here are some “sound bites” from yesterday morning’s sermon, “Who’s Your Daddy?” based on Romans 8:12-17:
- Father’s Day is for some a special day. For others, it is a day filled with bitterness.
- God gave us our earthly fathers so that we might know how to relate to Him.
- Unfortunately, our earthly fathers are not perfect, so we often transfer our negative feelings from them toward God.
- God adopted us and has given us His name and a rich inheritance.
- God loves us and there is nothing we can do about that.
- God wants to spend time with you.
You can listen to “Who’s Your Daddy?” here or by clicking on the player below.http://www.mypodcast.com/members/file-246902
Sunday evening’s sermon, “Created for Good Works” based on Ephesians 2:1-10 can be heard here or by clicking on the audio player below:http://www.mypodcast.com/members/file-246958