Bits & Bytes
Posted by Rick on April 21, 2009
Here are some sound bites from Sunday’s message, “Don’t Waste Your Miracle” based on Mark 2:2-12. It is important to note that there are two interviews during the message; one with Marty Berryhill, whom God brought back to life on Easter Morning 2009 after dying of a heart attack, and one with Dee Berryhill, Marty’s husband, who has been faithful to share this miracle with others:
- So many came to hear Jesus speak that there was “Standing Room Only” in the house.
- Four friends got together and decided to bring their paralyzed friend to Jesus for healing.
- After digging a hole in the roof, the lowered him down in front of Jesus.
- Jesus saw their faith and responded by forgiving the man’s sins.
- This made people murmur in their hearts that Jesus was blaspheming because only God can forgive sins.
- Jesus saw their hearts and told them that if they needed proof that He could forgive sins, then He would make the man walk.
- The whole household of people were amazed at the miracle and began glorifying God.
- If you are waiting for God to perform a miracle before you believe, then listen to Marty’s story.
- It is no less a miracle for God to forgive YOUR sins than it is for Him to raise someone from the dead.
You can listen to the message here or by clicking on the audio player below:http://sermon.net/download.php?c=17998-count_audio_download-217465
You can also listen to Sunday Evening’s message, “The Emmaus Experience” based on Luke 24:13-31 here or by clicking on the audio player below:http://sermon.net/download.php?c=17998-count_audio_download-217506