Bits & Bytes
Posted by Rick on April 29, 2008
Here are some “sound bites” from Sunday Morning’s sermon, “Now What?” based on Mark 2:21:
- If we apply false patches to our lives, we end up with torn, tattered carnal garments.
- We need real change, not just patches.
- One patch could be reformation without regeneration; promising to “do better” without real change on the inside.
- Another patch could be regret without repentance; regret is a cheap substitute for repentance.
- Yet another patch could be religion without restoration; outer change as opposed to inner change.
- The bottom line is that we want to appease our conscience without having to give up control of our lives.
- We’ll never have real change unless we give our lives to Jesus.
You can listen to the “Now What?” here or by clicking on the player below.
You can listen to Sunday Evening’s sermon, “A Living Sacrifice” by clicking here or on the player below.