Bits & Bytes
Posted by Rick on July 6, 2009
Here are some “sound bites” from Sunday’s sermon, “Do you Remember the Landmark?” based on Proverb 22:28:
- Historical markers are used to remember what happened on certain places.
- Spiritual markers can be used for the same reasons.
- A couple can remember where they were when they got engaged.
- A person should remember where they were when they got saved.
- You may not remember the date, but you should remember the place.
You can listen to the sermon by Bro Tom Roberts by clicking on the audio player below or by going to www.sermon.net/rboyne and searching for the sermon title.http://sermon.net/download.php?c=17998-count_audio_download-2187468