Bits & Bytes
Posted by Rick on December 14, 2009
Here are some “sound bites” from Sunday morning’s message, “The First Nowell” based on Luke 2:8-20
- God loves to exalt the lowly.
- God loves to humble the proud.
- God chose the lowliest of society to tell about the birth of Jesus FIRST.
- God’s message of peace is valid today through Jesus Christ.
- The story began at Christmas but doesn’t end until Easter.
You can listen to this sermon here or by clicking on the audio player below.http://sermon.net/download.php?c=17998-count_audio_download-2306157