Bits & Bytes
Posted by Rick on February 21, 2012
Here are some “sound bites” from Sunday morning’s sermon, “Splinters and Logs” based on Matthew 7:1-5:
- Most of us aren’t able to judge others fairly.
- We must exercise mercy when dealing with others.
- Many use judgment of others to control or condemn.
- Some use judgement of others to make themselves feel better.
- Leave the judging to God.
You can listen to the sermon here or by clicking on the audio player below:http://rboyne.sermon.net/da/119835421
You can also listen to the evening message, “God Keeps His Promises” based on 2 Samuel 5:1-12 here or by clicking on the audio player below:http://rboyne.sermon.net/da/119835490