Bits & Bytes
Posted by Rick on February 15, 2010
Here are some “sound bites” from Sunday morning’s message, “What Kind of Love?” based on I John 3:1-3:
- Our view of what love is is skewed by Hollywood.
- God is the ultimate authority on love.
- God IS love.
- John was overwhelmed with God’s love and told us to pay attention to it.
- God loved us so much, that despite our wretched condition, adopted us to be His sons and daughters.
- We must act like we are children of the King.
- We must love others as God loves us.
You can listen to the message here or by clicking on the audio player below:http://sermon.net/download.php?c=17998-count_audio_download-2345854
You can also listen to Sunday evening’s message, “Abundant Grace” based on I Timothy 1:12-17 here or by clicking on the audio player below:http://sermon.net/download.php?c=17998-count_audio_download-2345800