Bits & Bytes
Posted by Rick on February 23, 2011
Here are some “sound bites” from Sunday mornings message, “The Full Armor of God” based on Ephesians 6:10-19. It was a special service for a national guardsman deploying to Afghanistan:
- Each piece of the armor is essential.
- You cannot leave any piece of the armor out.
- It is a complete personal defensive and offensive system.
- It is given to be used, not just looked at.
- You must be spiritually fit in order to use it properly.
You can listen to that message here or by clicking on the audio player below:http://rboyne.sermon.net/da/2611199
You can also listen to the evening message, “Hiding from God” based on I Samuel 10:17-27 here or by clicking on the audio player below:http://rboyne.sermon.net/da/2611212