Bits & Bytes
Posted by Rick on January 31, 2011
Here are some “sound bites” from Sunday morning’s message, “The Christian Life: Evangelism” based 0n I Thessalonians 2:1-4:
- You don’t have to be a Billy Graham to share the gospel.
- The gospel is meant to be shared, not kept secret.
- God has entrusted the gospel to us to share with others.
- The gospel is true and can stand alone without gimmicks (like promises of health and wealth)
- We share the gospel because we love God and want to please Him.
You can listen to the message here or by clicking on the audio player below:http://rboyne.sermon.net/da/2595776